Friday, 5 October 2012
Tuesday, 14 August 2012
|Quick Post-Work Supper!|
Wednesday, 18 July 2012
1. Beat the butter until it is soft, then add the sugar and cream the two until they are light and fluffy.
2. Beat the 2 eggs separately (I did this in a bowl with a fork - they only need to beaten enough for the yolk and the whites to be combined), then beat into the butter and sugar mixture, adding a little at a time.
3. Mix the cocoa powder with the coffee and enough water to make a thick paste. Gradually beat this into the other ingredients.
4. Fold in the flour and salt gently.
5. Place in your baking tins and bake for 22-30 minutes at 180C.
6. Turn out onto a baking rack to cool.
Wednesday, 4 July 2012